This course includes songs that express our love for our favorite Lord Ganesha, also known as Ganapati and Vigneshwara. Ganesha Chaturthi is the most awaited festival of the year. This day Lord Ganesha is welcomed not only into the homes of devotees but also into communities. The festival is celebrated for a span of 10 days starting from Chaturthi, the fourth day of Bhadrapada month. These 10 days are marked by celebrations with music and dance. Learn these beautiful songs, enjoy singing, and share your joy with your family and friends.
This course has 6 instructor led sessions.
- To do Swar Sadhana with Shuddh Swaras.
- To learn the song Maha Ganapate Namostute with Shloka
- To learn the song Vishwadhara Vinayaka
- To learn the Taal Keherva and Bhajan Taal
- To learn the meanings of compositions and practice right pronunciation
- To sing the songs within the Taal structure with an insight into emotions conveyed by these songs
Maha Ganapate Namostute
- Vishwadhara words with explanation
- Learning Vishwadhara
- Taal Bhajani
- Vishwadhara Vinayaka with Taal
Ganesha- Sing and Draw
- Maha Ganapate words with explanation
- Maha Ganapate learning
- Taal- Keherva
- Maha Ganapate with Taal
The student is able to
- Sing Swara patterns and Alankar that aid Swar Sadhana and skill development
- Present Maha Ganapate with Shloka in Sur and Taal with right pronunciation
- Present Vishwadhara Vinayaka with Sur and Taal
Introduce the songs with meaning of words