This course is ideal for students looking to take their first steps into the world of Western Classical Music (Piano). The course aims at providing a strong foundation where learning is a process of constant discovery. The course will lay the foundation for acquiring clarity of concepts of Steady Beat, Rhythm, Tempo, Pitch, Volume and Note Values building the foundation of any music student, who wants to learn any instrument. The student develops listening, reading & playing skills with an exploratory outlook in addition to acquiring knowledge. The Course designed for absolute beginner in music,who can definately become a good listener and nurture joy of music.
- To build awareness of Steady Beat, Tempo
- To understand diffrence in Volume and Pitch
- To learn to focus on the stability of the note and match pitch perfectly
- To understand how to listen to music
- To make student acquainted to White & Black Keys on the Piano with all the Alphabets
- To introduce Hand Position (C, A, E, G)
Anyone of the age of 6-8 yrs. interested in learning musical instrument and curiosity to discover the joy of learning are the only other prerequisites.
- Clap & Play recognise Steady Beat, Change in Tempo, Change in Pitch, Meter of 4
- Get acquinted with placement of finger positions in Pentascales on Piano