Lord Krishna has inspired literature and music. This course includes two beautiful songs dedicated to Krishna. Krishna Janmashthami is the day to celebrate the birth of Krishna. What could be better than singing songs? Enjoy singing and celebrate this joy with your friends and family.
This course has 6 instructor led sessions.
- To do Swar Sadhana with Shuddh Swaras.
- To learn the song Radhe Govinda Gopala with Shloka
- To learn the song Ehi Mudam Dehi
- To learn the Bhajan Taal
- To learn the meanings of compositions and practice right pronunciation
- To sing the songs within the Taal structure with an insight into emotions conveyed by these songs
Radhe Govinda Gopala
- Radhe Govinda words and explanation
- Radhe Govinda Learning with Shloka
- Taal Bhajani
- Radhe Govinda with Taal
- Ehi Mudam words and explanation
- Ehi Mudam learning
- Ehi Mudam with Bhajan Taal
The student is able to
- Sing different Swara patterns and Alankar that aid Swar Sadhana and skill development
- Present Ehi Mudam in Sur, Taal and right pronunciation
- Present Radhe Govinda Gopala with Shloka in Sur, Taal and right pronunciation.
- Introduce the songs with meaning of words